This specialized digital planner contains all of the content in the General College Planner PLUS:
- Specific tasks related to preparing for admissions to Colorado School of Mines (CSM)
- Dual Enrollment Information specific to CSM preferences/policies
- A four-year High School Plan which includes recommended Dual Credit courses specific to CSM
- A two-year Community College Plan laying out all courses that are specific to CSM per the articulation agreement with Colorado Community Colleges.
Your purchase includes:
*Access to a personal planner for up to four years. (Access to the planner ends in June of the year the student graduates)
*A timeline from Freshman thru Senior year of high school listing tasks to assist student with their college planning.
*Helpful fillable-forms for preparing a four-year high school plan, tracking college applications, transcript preparation and more.
After an order is placed, an access link will be emailed to you typically within 24 hours.
- Information provided is for planning purposes only. We cannot guarantee that the accuracy of this material meets current policy requirements at CSM.
- We cannot guarantee acceptance into Colorado School of Mines.
- All deadlines/tasks required for admittance into Colorado School of Mines (CSM) are the responsibility of the student.
- Students are responsible for meeting with counselors at CSM and verifying they are meeting all admission requirements.